Hello Retrievers! I hope everyone is in good spirits and taking care of themselves as we navigate this new realm of online learning. In the interest of social distancing, all of the Academic Success Center’s services are now online, including tutoring!
Appointment Tutoring, Math and Science Center Tutoring, and Writing Center tutoring are all available online through appointment.
Booking an appointment is easy!
1. Go to umbc.go-redrock.com and log in.
2. Under “search availability,” choose the type of tutoring that works for you:
a. Subject tutoring 1: Appointments must be requested up to 30 minutes in advance
b. Subject tutoring 2: Appointments must be requested up to 24 hours in advance
c. Writing Center: For all writing assignments at UMBC.
***Can’t find your class? Be sure to check both subject tutoring schedules**
3. Pick the course you would like to be tutored in and choose an available time slot that works for you.
4. Finalize the appointment and check your email for confirmation.
5. Your tutor will email you 5-10 minutes before the session with a link to collaborate on a tutoring platform.
You can see more detailed instructions through this link: Online Tutoring Manual
And remember, even though we are all apart right now, we can still reach together to be successful!