Are you interested in pursuing a PhD in the biomedical sciences? If so, please join the U-RISE Program Interest Meeting on Wednesday, November 17th, at 12:00 p.m. on this Webex link.
U-RISE Scholars receive:
• A partial stipend for tuition, fees, and housing costs
• Year-round participation in research with research mentor
• Summer research stipend
• Special advising, seminars & workshops
• Travel & conference funds
• Help with graduate school applications
• Experience presenting at URCAD & other national meetings
This Interest Meeting is intended for sophomores. If you cannot make the Interest Meeting live, you can check our website the day after the meeting for a link to the recorded session. Applications for next year’s cohort will open December 1, 2021, in Scholarship Retriever, and close January 15th, 2022. To learn more, check out our website (https://urise.umbc.edu/).
Questions? Email Dr. Jackie King (email@example.com).
Posted: November 17, 2021, 11:17 AM