The Department of Biological Sciences has a broad-based research program spanning the biomedical sciences from ecology and organismal biology to molecular and structural biology. We offer five graduate programs leading to M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in an environment that is nurturing and focused on individual student success.
- Biological Sciences (BIOL)
- Neurosciences and Cognitive Sciences (NACS)
Affiliated and Interdepartmental Programs
- Marine, Estuarine and Environmental Sciences (MEES)
- Molecular and Cell Biology (MOCB)
- Biotechnology at Shady Grove
- Institute of Marine and Environmental Technology