The U-RISE program is recruiting for its second cohort of scholars.
The U-RISE Program at UMBC seeks to develop a diverse pool of well-trained undergraduates with skills, and desire to pursue a PhD or MD/PhD in biomedical research. U-RISE provides:
- A partial stipend for tuition, fees, and housing costs
- Year-round participation in research
- Financial support for research materials
- Special advising, seminars, & workshops
- Travel & conference funds
- Help with graduate and school applications
- Present at URCAD & other national meetings
Applications due January 15th, 2021. Apply here: https://umbc.academicworks.com/opportunities/2846.
The U-RISE program has replaced the MARC U*STAR program at UMBC.